Saturday, August 11, 2007


Today was a very quiet day Jason worked late and I stayed home. The kids and I were sitting down for a fresh garden diner when Lauren announced that she was done and would be returning outside to finish playing, Henry followed. I was sitting in my usual spot enjoying the quiet of the evening the kids had left the sliding glass door open and I could feel a slight breeze coming through. After the heat of the day it felt like a silk sheet flowing across my shoulders. As I sat reflecting on my day and thinking of what I had to achieve before I could retire to bed I was suddenly introduced to a bird. A bird was placed right next to my plate as I jumped I heard a little voice say; "this bird is dead Mom". My sweet Lu had brought me a dead bird with complete confidence on her accuracy that in fact the bird was dead.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am 31 & have been everything that a woman can be. I always try to put others first & keep my heart strong. I belive in a higher power & I belive that after we open our minds to that we begin to live.