Thursday, August 23, 2007

Cowboy Day



Yesterday was the day that all kids who live in Boise Idaho wait for, FAIR DAY. Every year the fair comes through town, now I try to avoid going but since we have to drive right past the giant ferriswheel to get to church it is kind of hard to hide. So we were on our way cowboy hats and all. After several twenties and too many pronto pups we made it home before 10 o'clock.

The next day we spent on the couch all three kids and the dog had a bad case of the runs........

We did make it out of the house today to go meet Quinn's first grade teacher. I am so excited for school to start, Quinn will be in full day and Lauren has three days a week in preschool. I cannot even imagine what it will be like.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am 31 & have been everything that a woman can be. I always try to put others first & keep my heart strong. I belive in a higher power & I belive that after we open our minds to that we begin to live.