Friday, August 10, 2007

opening

Today I have decided to start blogging. My dear friend Tanya has been blogging since January of this year and it has been such an awesome way to keep up to date in her life. She has a very exciting life so there is always lots for her to write about. My life well may not be as interesting but is definetly crazy. I named this blog My Season, for many different reasons but mostly because seasons are only temporary, they are always changing and you can not control or stop the gestation of each season. Each season comes with there own beauty and I appreciate every one in different ways. Also each one comes with there own troubles but with a little hard work and time a new season is always on its way. If I apply this to my life it sure does help me get through a lot. I will tell you more as I go on but for now lets get started.
I have been married to the most wonderful man Jason for four years but we have been together for eight. He is amazing mostly because he loves me and puts up with all my crap. We have three children Quinton, Lauren and Henry. They keep us going tired or not. We also have a daughter Alysha who is mine from a previous marriage I have a feeling you will get to know her better then you would expect. She is kind of a lost seed in the garden of life and she is not sure that she is in the right flowerbed.
I look forward to posting and I will try to do so everyday. Peace for now.

1 comment:

My Crazy Beautiful Life said...

You've made me so happy!!! I'll be checking in everyday- no pressure!!! Thanks for having lunch with me today!! I'll be blogging it later!!! Love you!! T.

About Me

My photo
I am 31 & have been everything that a woman can be. I always try to put others first & keep my heart strong. I belive in a higher power & I belive that after we open our minds to that we begin to live.