Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Jazzercise

Some of you may not know that I have Jazzercised for eleven years. I stared when I was 19 and have faithfully danced at least three to five days a week since. I love it! I love to dance and I have always felt passionate about exercise. It is so important to me to take care of my body, it really is the only one I have.
I also have the greatest ladies that I Jazzercise with. They are like another family, I have cried with them, laughed with them and prayed with them. They all accept me for who I am, without any makeup on and usually in sweats. They have seen me at my best and at my worst and they love me. Some days I wake up and it takes everything I have to get myself in the door. Every time I do I anyways feel better that I did.
Today was Halloween and I would not miss it for the world – here are the photos of what you are missing out on!


My good friend Kristin Adams as cousin it.


MaryAnn Mandel as Thing 1


Christy Flynn as a Pirate.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am 31 & have been everything that a woman can be. I always try to put others first & keep my heart strong. I belive in a higher power & I belive that after we open our minds to that we begin to live.