Saturday, December 1, 2007

ThanksGiving

After spending several day planning and preparing to feed the church a formal thanksgiving the family and I headed for our family thanksgiving in Portland. It has been one thing after another and I have not had much time to post. I have taken several photos so please enjoy them and forgive me for not giving much explanation.
Dinner setting at the church - Dishes most people did not even now that we had.


One of the many tables set for serving the food.


My brother Seth's wife Kari carving a 32 pound bird the my mom raises up at her rance. Quinton was a ver important part of the working involved with raising the 150 beautifuly delicious birds.


Quinton helping cook Thanksgiving dinner at Seth's house.


Lauren keeping very busy playing Barbie's under the table waiting for dinner.


Henry at Portlands sience center called OMSI.


Quinn at OMSI


Lauren and Quinton as Penguins in the Antartica room at OMSI


We all so took an adventure to a big city department store display. This was in Macy's downtwon Portland where they had a complete north pole display. The Kids are standing in front of the Raindeer barn where they found all eight of Santas friends.


On the way home we stoped at the falls before packing in the car for 6 goods hours of road time together.


When we returned home my husband surpised me wiht tikets to see one of my favorit artists Tori Amos, it was a beautiful evening.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am 31 & have been everything that a woman can be. I always try to put others first & keep my heart strong. I belive in a higher power & I belive that after we open our minds to that we begin to live.