Monday, October 15, 2007

My Husband


This blog entry I have to give credit to my husband. He truly is amazing in so many ways. He is a very hard worker and impresses me on all the stuff he knows when it comes to engineering. He really likes what he does and is very good at doing things right. He is also very good at working on cars and not only domestic cars but also most all cars. There is nothing that he cannot fix on any of our cars including the two Alfa Romeos we have. He is also an awesome plumber, which comes in very handy when your water heater goes out. He is also a very good electrician and can do anything from jimmy rigging the vacuum to installing 220 panel and outlets in the garage. He knows lots of stuff about the computer and can run any TV, VCR, DVD etc. like a pro. He is very good at doing anything in the yard from the sprinkler system to picking up the dog poop. I really like that he is good at that. Our Christmas lights are always hung exactly right all pointing the same direction and in color order. Our cars are for the most part always clean and up to date on their maintenance. Everything in the house is always operating just how it is supposed to and in a very efficient manner. I have been completely spoiled with all that he knows.
The one thing that Jason loves to do is build stuff. He installed beautiful bamboo floors in our living and formal dining room. He also put in new molding and sprayed the doors to match. He also installed a new front door with early craftsman style molding to boot. When Jason can have an afternoon sawing, painting and screwing he is a happy camper.

Now he gets this all done while working 50 hour plus workweeks, spending time with the family, spending time at church. He is also very good a paying all the bills with some leftover on a four kid stay at home mom salary. Since I mentioned it he also puts his kids first by working his tale off so that his wife can stay home and raise them.
He never goes out with the guys and could care less about football. His feet do not stink and I never have to remind him to take a shower. He loves my cooking and is always thinking of ways we can be healthier. He loves to spend time with the family no matter what we are doing. He likes to sit and watch movies or drive across the country as long as he is with his wife and children he is happy.

He truly is the most amazing man that I know and I am very blessed that he is mine.
So I have to apologize giving him such a hard time about his shed. You see Jason decided that when I was on a trip with my Mom and the kids that he was going to stay home and build us a shed. He collected and bundle of 2X4’s from my uncle and various other materials that was up for grabs. He drew up the plans invited over a few friends and up went the sturdiest and tallest shed of all times. 6mo later he rounded up some more free wood from our pastor and put the doors on. 6mo later he was given some metal roofing panels. 3 years and one month later he gets the panels up on the roof and finished the soffet. He still has about 2 more years of work at this rate. Everyone who knows him gives him a hard time about it. He has put the shed together for little to nothing and he has done it all with his own two hands. It will be a very nice addition when it is done.

So. I from the depths of my heart I have to apologize for the crap that I have given this hard worken, loving husband because if it is a shed that take five years to built then I will take it all.
I love you Jason you truly are the best!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yeah, my brother is pretty cool!

About Me

My photo
I am 31 & have been everything that a woman can be. I always try to put others first & keep my heart strong. I belive in a higher power & I belive that after we open our minds to that we begin to live.