Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Day After

The day after Christmas is always a quite day when the kids can just play with the new things they have and Mom and Dad can spend the day reading and watching movies. This is the day that I love. Nothing schedule and no one to entertain. 

Henry has a new Dr. kit that all of the kids have spent hours playing with. $15 and already paid off. He looks so cute in his Dr. glasses, Dr. Hank
Lauren wanted an American doll SOOOO bad, she has been looking at the magazines for months and dreaming. She wanted the one with cowgirl boots, blonde hair and the little dog. We found that doll at Costco for $14 and she has no idea that it is not an "American Doll" she loves it just the same!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am 31 & have been everything that a woman can be. I always try to put others first & keep my heart strong. I belive in a higher power & I belive that after we open our minds to that we begin to live.