Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Chirstmas

Where in the dog, after a very active Christmas morning Kiara settled in for for nice afternoon nap. 
The Kids had a wonderful Christmas and got everything they wished for. We did not have a whole lot to spend this year and were feeling kind of bad but Santa knew how good they were and pulled through. We are truly blessed in so many ways. 

I love this family! They are always so much fun to be around. Jason and I have the gift that keeps on giving all year, that is the life we have made, the love we have fore each other and the pure enjoyment we get raising our children. 
These are the best kids any one could ask for - Love you guys!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am 31 & have been everything that a woman can be. I always try to put others first & keep my heart strong. I belive in a higher power & I belive that after we open our minds to that we begin to live.