Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Christmas Train

We took a ride on the Christmas train a few days after Christmas. It takes you to a town called Banks that is just on the tree line into the forest. It snowed the whole time and was beautiful. God's creation is amazing and he gives it to us, the sinners we are to enjoy. 

We took along a few family members and I think that the adults enjoyed it more then the kids. 
Me and my baby boy!
This is the picture perfect family don't you think?
This is my nephew Adam and Quinton who could not wait to get on that train, little boys and trains, they love them more then anything in the whole world. 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am 31 & have been everything that a woman can be. I always try to put others first & keep my heart strong. I belive in a higher power & I belive that after we open our minds to that we begin to live.