Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter

We spent Easter with our good friends The Hadley's, this was also our farewell to them.......

We do make a nice bunch with all six of the kids two very handsome Dad's and two rock'n hot Mommas. We sure are going to miss them in our everyday lives. We will meet again!
The kids all had lots of Easter treats left in the morning by the Easter Bunny, they were all very surprised and a little spoiled. 
And they even had a visit from the Bunny himself.......
Told you - Rock'n hot Mommas, Sarah will always be a part of my life, I will never forget what she taught me. She truly is an angel in my life!
The boys had fun blowing bubbles left by the Bunny, it was so much fun. 
Close up of Lu as she pulls off a double wand bubble. 

It was the perfect day, the day the Lord made!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am 31 & have been everything that a woman can be. I always try to put others first & keep my heart strong. I belive in a higher power & I belive that after we open our minds to that we begin to live.