Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ronald Reagan

Quinton had his first research and presentation project at school. They have been learning about the presidents in school. Each student had to pick a president to research him then present it to the class. This is what he put together after working very hard! He is so smart and I am so proud of him.
He worked at finding all the dates and events in Presidents Reagan's life. He also drew a picture of the American flag and found lots of fun pictures to add. He really liked that Reagan was a cowboy and even acted cowboy roll in the movies.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am 31 & have been everything that a woman can be. I always try to put others first & keep my heart strong. I belive in a higher power & I belive that after we open our minds to that we begin to live.