Friday, March 21, 2008

It's Time to get back To real Life

Today I was enjoying the time that I have ha at home and being a little sad about the thought of going back to work. I have been home now for about seven years and I have loved every minuet of it. There is nothing else that has been more rewarding then to be home with my babies. I have had many sleepless nights, tons of laundry and hours of reading to my kids and there is nothing that I would change.
It is time to move on. Even though I have enjoyed my free time and probably have taken a little advantage of it, I am ready to go back in to the real world. On the other side of things I have seen every episode three times of Mickey mouse club, I have organized every closet three or four times and I have [painted every room in my house twice.
That leaves me singing Disney tunes while doing laundry with and looking forward to walking to the library to get more books to read before we take a very long bath and get in bed. Did I mention that I think that we have checked out every children’s book in the eagle library?
Here is a look at the last few jobs I have done around the house. I have a feeling that I will not be painting again for awhile.

Lau's Room




Boy's Room




Lisha's Room




Livin Room



Play Room



This only a few of my stay at home projects..........need I say more? Who has time for this kinda stuff?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am 31 & have been everything that a woman can be. I always try to put others first & keep my heart strong. I belive in a higher power & I belive that after we open our minds to that we begin to live.